Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

white dog cute 3

Kimbo changed my mind about pit bulls » Love-A-Bull, Inc. | Austin, TX
Kimbo spent 3 days at Belton Lake where he walked the trails and played in the water. Now I'm becoming a pit bull advocate and I spend as much time as possible with Kimbo, which includes taking him to bars and on trips. ... After spending weeks visiting animal shelters and searching online for the right match, we came across a mother and several small children walking a cute white dog with black spots at Town Lake Animal Center. ...

So Fluffy I Could Die: Shaggy White Dog | Blog | GirlyBubble
Today's edition of So Fluffy I Could Die features a shaggy white dog. The dog's hair is really long. Or I think that's what the dog is supd to look like! But I wonder how it can see anything in front of it. Amazing!

Puppy! *sigh*
DISCLAIMER: I AM JUST BABYSITTING! lol I am only here to annoy you! Can be cute... And barky! (Excuse my laundry... since my roommate's untimely. ... UKC CH 'PR' Hannas Creek Irresistible You 'PR' Jebb's Bayou Rage UKC GRCH 'PR' Skyplott Teddy Bearhug And the "off-colored" hounds: Daisy Duke Garrett CGC, RA & my <3 dog (basset) 'PR' K-N-A DeadRiver Swagger - the BAD puppy! (English) (and Autumn, the feist.) ... Teagan WestHighland White Terrier. Thanks Dixie's Mom ...

Shepherd - Dumpling - Medium - Baby - Female - Dog | Lockhart ...
Description Shepherd - Dumpling - Medium - Baby - Female - Dog Name:Dumpling Age:3 months Breed:Shepherd Mix Special Qualities:Dumpling is a cute little Shepherd mix puppy. She is tan with white on her chest and feet along with a black ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...