Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nicky Hayden Ducati

Nicky Hayden to give the Ducati GP11.1 a try at Laguna Seca ...
Your Source for 2Wheel News, Racing, and new Developments. Nicky Hayden to give the Ducati GP11.1 a try at Laguna Seca Go. Leave a comment. Name. Mail (will not be published). Website. Comment. « Back home. © 2011 - 2WheelTuesday.com.

US MotoGP preview: Rossi, Hayden and Karel Abraham |
Nicky Hayden (Ducati Team)“Obviously, I'm looking forward to Laguna, because it's a track I love that's very challenging and fun, with a great atmosphere and my home crowd. Turn 1 and the Corkscrew are very technical, ...

German MotoGP: No new Ducati for Nicky Hayden - | Motorcycle Sport ...
Nicky Hayden will not debut Ducati's updated GP11.1 MotoGP bike in Germany this weekend.

MotoGP Germany after the race: Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden ...
Nicky Hayden (Ducati Team) 8th: “I tried to go with that group in front of me off the start, but about the second or third lap I had a pretty big moment over the bumps in Turn 1 and they took off. ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...