Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Saturday, July 2, 2011

emma watson friends

Dating Is A 'Nightmare' For Emma Watson - Starpulse.com
We are really good friends now, and that's cool." Check out the entire interview with Emma Watson in the August issue of Seven, hitting newsstands July 5. Emma Watson. Watch "Emma Watson Goes Glam for Vogue!" ...

Emma Watson Covers 'Seven' August 2011 « clnprint
Emma Watson covers 'Seven' August 2011 and in the interview with the magazine, the lovely 21-year-old actress talks celeb crushes, playing with colors, her love for art, living in a small dorm room, and friends. ...

HarryPotterFansWhich Harry Potter costar was Emma Watson's first ...
What else did Emma Watson have to say? She chatted about her friends, fashion, dorm living and studying abroad. “Most of my friends are doing their third year abroad so I might do my third year abroad as well, ...

Photos: Emma Watson on Seven Magazine, August 2011 | .com
Emma Watson. On her BFFS: “I still have friends from primary school. And my two best girlfriends are from secondary school. I don't have to explain anything to them. I don't have to apologize for anything. They know. ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...